Monday, April 5, 2010

The count down is on!

This Friday, I find out boy or girl!!! I am super excited to start shopping for this and that and getting the room ready:)
John and I have been brainstorming room ideas. Well, I've been brainstorming and then letting John in on the ideas, however come to find out he has quite a few of his own if it is a boy! (imagine that, John having an opinion!)
There is a ton of stuff I like for the room, but my one rule is NO THEMES. Yes, they can be cute if done right however I just want to stick to something else. I have made John aware of the one rule and his response was okay, "what about bats and footballs on the wall" I respond, "Uh, John that is a sports Theme." He just doesn't get my no theme rule, all of his ideas revolve around a theme. I want his input when it comes to the room, however I do not want the typical boy room themes!
He has given me full reign if it's a girl he only wants input if it's a boy - Oh the dilema;)

Here are a couple of the rooms I like:)
 All of these designs are featured on Design Dazzle Blog. What do you think?

All the best,
ChitChatChic

Jesse

1 comment:

  1. I am with you on the no themes! Can't wait for you to find out!!!!

    ReplyDelete