Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Weekend Project

So I have been very eager to get Ella's room together and done. However, it seems like I am twiddling my thumbs waiting on this or that. The bedding isn't here yet, Mother-in-law is making the curtains and providing the teacups for the chandelier, mom has the chandelier, John has to hang a mirror, I need to get a rug and the list could go on...
So feeling overwhelmed with the blank slate I keep being reminded of each time I walk into her room... I all of a sudden decided to paint a tree on the wall.
Husband was not on my side and was not as optimistic as I happened to be. He gave me the line, "If you mess it up you are fixing it."
Of course I was not worried with what he had to say, I was set on painting a tree that day!
The story has a happy ending, the tree came out great! Here is a look of where I started and how the tree turned out. I am pretty happy with the outcome and so is the hubs!
 Complete!

All the best,
ChitChatChic

2 comments:

  1. LOVE IT!!! You are so talented! I am going to hire you one day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im not sure I would even trust myself taking someone else's money for something like this:)

    ReplyDelete