Thursday, October 7, 2010

Destined to be a star

I think I'm destined to be a stage mom. Ha!
Ella is the cutest little baby ever. I know I would think the same even if she was not so pretty but the honest truth is she is really a cutie pie.
So, the research has begun. How do you get in the biz. Showbiz that is. My baby is destined to be a star with this face. The current Gerber baby better watch out:)
Thanks to John's sister we are ahead of the game. She has set us up with an industry contact in Nashville. Also, we have found out that babies can't "work" until at least 4-6 months.

Our thoughts are that if she gets something great and the money will go towards college tuition and if she doesn't she is still the cutest little gal in our eyes:)

What are your thoughts on babies getting into the biz?

Here are some pictures of our cutie pa tootie:)


all the best,
chit chat chic

2 comments:

  1. She is beautiful, Jesse. Just don't be a Toddlers and Tiaras stage mom. Okay? Let her be beautiful simply because she is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE IT!!! If this baby in my belly is a girl we will be right behind you. Well, I want to do the whole rock star mom thing. Pagents are silly, but commercials, ads, etc WHY NOT!! I think it's a great idea and I talked to a mom looking into baby Gap. She told me they pay great and you get so much free stuff and trips. Go for cute Ella!!!

    ReplyDelete