Friday, December 10, 2010

If you knew you were dying, what would you do?

Most of you already know Elizabeth Edwards recently lost her long time battle with cancer. I keep thinking about her three children and how their lives will ultimately be changed forever. I am certain before her passing she talked to her children about living without her. Before she died she began writing a letter on life, death, marriage, the future and how to's (to name a few). I think this was a beautiful thing to leave to her children not only as a keep sake but as a constant reminder of the person she wanted them to be.

What would you say to your loved ones, family and friends if you knew tomorrow would be your last. Would you go crazy, would you spend all of your savings, oh the possibilities. I love the idea of a letter, something to express everything you are thinking at a time when your honesty and truth will flow.

I would love to hear what you would do to commemorate your life for the future.


Happy Friday,
All the best,
ChitChatChic
Jesse

1 comment:

  1. My heart goes out to her children and family as well. I would for sure do a letter,video, and playlist for different things my child might go through. Music has always meant so much to me and I could pick songs to help my children through things in their life.

    ReplyDelete