Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Having trouble breathing?

I really do not have much to complain about, my pregnancy has been a breeze. The first trimester wasn't fun but I've heard plenty of stories to make me feel very lucky!

The one thing I can whine about is that I am not able to breathe! My nose is always stopped up and now that I'm getting bigger - 24 weeks today - I have a hard time breathing!
 

This morning though I was watching the TODAY show, shout out, and a commercial for Breathe right strips came on. I've never tried these but they are giving away free samples online.
So I signed up and my breathe right strips are on the way.

Having trouble breathing, try out a breathe right strip for FREE, visit http://www.breatheright.com/default.aspx

Enjoy!

All the best,
ChitChatChic,

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment