Friday, January 28, 2011

Random Friday List

1. Ella still doesn't sleep through the night

2. I've had quite a few Pookie Posh orders this week - Valentines onesies, which I've enjoyed more than Christmas designs for whatever reason

3. We have friends coming over for dinner this weekend:)

4. I want to go ice skating and my husband refuses -- he never learned how to skate, "SAY WHAT"

5. I wish I could fit into my old jeans - pronto

6. My 10 year high school reunion is this year and I'm already planning my outfit!

7. I need a girls night with lots of margaritas

8. Still planning on running the Nashville 1/2 marathon, and I'm up to about 3 miles-- Yay for me, but I haven't lost any weight, boooo

9. I really like my new job and the people I work with

10. My dad is recovering and getting healthier everyday - thank you Lord I know you hear my prayers:)

And I've decided to take on some random questions - Five Random Questions.
(From http://fivecrookedhalos.blogspot.com/)

1. Where did you meet your spouse and did you instantly know it was love?
We meet a Chilis, I thought he was very bossy (which he still is, but a total teddy bear). I can't say it was love at first sight, but my love for him grew stronger and stronger and still does. Love his heart.

2. What is your favorite room in your house?
I love the dinner room area. It's probably the only room that is actually decorated. We still have a lot to do.

3. Can you wiggle your ears?
 I think so...

4. What is your evening ritual?

home from gym by 6:30. Start dinner. Feed Ella cereal. Give Ella a bath by 8:00. Read Ella a book or five. Feed Ella a bottle. Put Ella down for bed. Catch up on my DRV'd shows. Get in bed. Read. Sleep

5. How many hours of sleep do you need to function?

Well it used to be like 8-10 now I have found out I can actually function on about 4-6.

Have a great weekend!!! 

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment