Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Go USA or SAD way to play

May 1, 2011 will go down in the history books as the day USA killed the master mind behind 9/11 terrorist attack, Bin Laden.

Bin Laden was shot by a US Navy Seal on Sunday, May 1 in Pakistan.

Should our county celebrate the death of another man? or should we celebrate because a man died who killed so many others?

Martin Luther King once said, "I mourn the loss of thousands of precious lives, but I will not rejoice in the death of one, not even an enemy."

I celebrate the USA for eliminating a major issue for our nation, but I'm not sure I can celebrate the death of someone else. It's just had for me to say I'm glad someone's dead. My mind is definitely contradicting my heart on this matter. On the flip side I say good ridden be gone.

What are your thoughts? Can you celebrate the death of someone that probably deserved to die?

Here is how the media covered the event....

No comments:

Post a Comment