Monday, January 11, 2010

Grilled Cheese Please

I guess its the weather or my adolescent side shining through but Ive been hooked on Grilled Cheese sandwiches here recently! I can't get enough:) Anything I'm eating, I find myself thinking, I bet a grilled cheese would go with this. Or I start eating something and don't really want to eat it because I'm thinking of how much better a Grilled Cheese would be. Or... even worse the hubby makes dinner, and I'm like Ugh I was going to make a Grilled Cheese (not nice).


We made dinner plans on Thursday with friends to go to the Cheesecake Factory (shout out) and they have the best grilled cheese ever!!!!!
So I will have a Grilled Cheese please, two slices of cheese and butter on both sides!

All the best,
ChitChatChic

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment