Friday, March 5, 2010

Hello Sunshine, Hello Weekend

I am so ready to put on my sunglasses and enjoy the weather! Finally, the sun is peeping through the clouds and everything is looking a little brighter:)
I have dinner plans with friends tonight that I never get to see (makes me very happy). All of my old roomies are meeting up to celebrate each other! All of our lives have changed so much in the past year... a marriage, two babies, two pregnancies... maybe someone will have some big news to reveal tonight:)
I'm sure to take pictures, so I will post on here next week -- something I need to get better at!

I'm also getting my taxes done on Saturday and this is always exciting. I wonder how much money we will get back this year, we need it!

Here's to a great weekend! Hope everyone has plans for something exciting.

All the best,,
ChitChatChic

Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment