Im a member of the "Y" however the past couple of weeks I haven't felt like walking through the doors (reminder I'm preggers). I dont want the pregnancy to be an excuse (but it definitely is) for not at least getting on the treadmill, but when I get off work or up in the morning the last thing I want to do is work out. I never want to go after work anymore becuase I don't want to change there, Im totally exhausted and I'm soo hungry by this time I could fall over. I'm debating to cancel my membership. It's a monthly contract so I could pick it back up after the baby, but it just kind of sucks to give it up. However, everything I can do there now I can do at home - walk. Like today I feel good, I think I will go to the gym, maybe a Yoga class.
Oh what to do. Gym? or no Gym?
All the best,,
ChitChatChic
Jesse
Oh My It's October Craftastic Monday Link Party!
11 hours ago




GYM the less weight you gain the less you have to lose!
ReplyDelete