Monday, February 1, 2010

February Already

Hello February, I wasn't expecting you so soon!
I can't believe January is already over. February is a short month so it is sure to fly by as well.
Something to look forward to in February... Cards, Candy and Love. I'm one of those people who doesn't really think Valentines day is that sweet. I don't think you should need a date on the calendar to tell me or show me you love me. You better love me everyday! Well...If I've given you a reason of course like you are close to me, family or married to me;)
But if you are a sucker for the Hallmark created holiday (and so many are) here is a funny DIY gift for your sweet thang.
 
(image courtesy of Etsy and Sellers somethingshidinghere )
This would be an easy make and funny for any person!

I'm thinking of having a small Valentines Dinner party??? Maybe, maybe not. Just another reason to get together with the friends you love the most;)

All the best, 
ChitChatChic

Jesse


1 comment: