Thursday, February 17, 2011

First day of school not so easy on a new mom!


Today, Ella started daycare for the first time. I never thought leaving her in a safe environment would be so hard. 
She just looked at me with her big brown eyes, while playing on the colorful mat with the other children, like “bye mom see you later.” I cried like I was a 2-year old being dropped off in the jungle.   
I wanted her to maybe cry just a little bit giving me a reason to pick her up and run. Not the case. 

I only called once today to check up on her, I thought that was pretty good. She was fine of course. She is an amazing baby so I know they will love her:)

Hopefully tomorrow will be easier -- on me that is, I'm sure Ella will be fine. I did get lots of pictures for her first day of school.

1 comment:

  1. Aww our little man isn't even here and I dread that day!!! It is soooo scary when they can't speak up for themselves. I think you did great little momma!!! Everyday I am sure will get easier.

    ReplyDelete