Friday, February 25, 2011

I need a craft room!

I've been busy sewing and creating cute stuff and I need to get organized! I lay my scissors down and then one second later I can't find them because I've laid them on top of scrap fabric that I just cut away-- one example. I have ribbon mixed in with buttons and glue mixed in with pins. I have what I need but not in the places I need them. It is time to get organized and I think I'm going to need some cleaver organizing skills, freakish type help!
First on the agenda would be to move the sweat shop inside -- currently I reside in the garage. Not good in the winter, not good in the summer!
If it were up to me I would claim the upstairs and take over, but I'm married and for some reason my husband wants to have a say in the only extra space in our 1600 sq.ft. home.

Here are a couple of pics of what I would LOVE to do. Husband if you ever read this, a surprise craft room would be the most amazing thing ever!!!!! Mother's day is coming up!!!!

If you know of any inexpensive tricks to organizing, because you are a freakish organizer, please let me know!!! Share anything:)





All freak organizers please help!
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment