Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Twist and Turn and immediate perfection... I don't think so.

Have you heard of the Goody’s Twist and spin pins? Well, that’s probably because they don’t work.

I saw a little girl (probably 7 or 8 years old), sitting in front of me at a T-Pac show, wrap her hair up in a little bun, twist these things in and that was that. I had seen it with my own eyes so I just had to have them.  
Really cool concept. Whip your hair up in one of those cute messy buns, twist these little things in and wah- lah super model ready.
Not so much for my hair. It was a hot mess, and not the good kind. Maybe it’s because I have super long hair these days, or the fact I hadn’t washed my hair, or the fact I did not use hairspray, or the fact I only tried once and was immediately bummed.
Maybe I will try again. Has anyone had any success with the swistaroos?

1 comment:

  1. Yes I love them! You know I have the thickest hair EVER!! They hold it up great and I do not get a headache like I do with my ponytails.

    ReplyDelete