Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is why I didnt get maternity pictures...

I considered maternity pictures, even went all the way to Murfreesboro to get Precious Moments Photos photographer Stephanie Pruett (the Best at what she does) to take my shots... and then I just wasn't feeling it. I didn't mind being pregnant. Of course no one likes gaining an extra 40 lbs, not being able to breathe, not being able to tie their shoes or walk or... okay I will stop there but it really is a beautiful thing. I actually miss it some days. (The then reality sets in)

I captured the moment with weekly body shots I will always have and can go back to and laugh. I really was a lot bigger than I thought I was.

Now for all of those beautiful pregnant women this is how maternity pictures can turn bad quick! here is a quick reference for what Not to do!!! Pregnant Chicken has some hilarious and not so pleasant maternity pics that might make  you reconsider the beauty in your very small swollen belly. 

Enjoy the laughs at the very Awkward Pregnancy Photos.

http://pregnantchicken.squarespace.com/pregnant-chicken-blog/2010/12/10/awkward-pregnancy-photos.html?currentPage=4#comments

No comments:

Post a Comment