Monday, February 7, 2011

My Superbowl Moments...

I like a good football game, especially when the score is close and stakes are high. I watch the Superbowl every year, just like most Americans, for the ads. Here is my take on the 2011 Superbowl.

1. Even celebrities get nervous and forget - Christina, you missed some words not sure if  you noticed.
2. Fergie of Black Eyed Peas - has great legs but doesn't mix well with others outside her group, especially Guns and Roses.
3. Chrysler 200 ad - best of the night!
4. Doritos - Best part, licking the finger ad - second best.
5. Kim Kardashian - Sketchers, not really sure here, she did great but doesn't she represent Reebok - miss communication with brands.
6. Snickers - Rosanne getting blasted by the log.
7. GoDaddy - Joan Rivers as a sex symbol just isn't right! The boob shot was too much!
8. Seeing celebrities in the stands - Cameron Diaz was feeding her man Arod.
9. The Food - National feed your face with good appetizers!

10. Ella was the the cutest! I made her an outfit only fitting for game day. Pictures soon to come!

That's my take on the commercials and the day. Way to go packers!

No comments:

Post a Comment