Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sweet Dreams


Last night I had the craziest dreams. At one moment during the night I was skiing on one ski in the grass (or swamp like waters) with Brody Jenner. Yep, you heard it Ive been Bromanced in my dreams! Then I stepped into another world with dinosaurs. I was walking in the rolling hills of no mans land with ancient creatures of the world. And... to top it all off John said I yelled out, "I stuff my bagel with cream cheese during the night." What did I eat? What was I thinking? Where did these crazy dreams come from?

I Googled some sites and came across a dream dictionary: http://www.dreammoods.com/

Here are some of the key words I researched:
Skiing
To dream that you are skiing, suggests that you are pushing yourself and putting your mental and/or physical ability to the test. You are your own fiercest competitor.

Dinosaur
To see a dinosaur in your dream, symbolizes an outdated attitude. You may need to discard your old ways of thinking and habits.

To dream that you are being chased by a dinosaur, indicates your fears of no longer being needed or useful. Alternatively, being chased by a dinosaur, may reflect old issues that are still coming back to haunt you.
Bagel
To see or eat a bagel in your dream, suggests that there is key element missing from your life. You are not completely whole. Alternatively, it refers to sexual urges.


Funny Stuff!
Does anyone know of a good sites that analyzes dreams?
Have you had any good dreams lately?
I would love to hear...

All the best,
ChitChatChic
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment