What do you buy for the person who has everything? Literally, my dad has everything he wants or needs, and if he wants it he buys it. So when it comes to things like Christmas it's like your trapped in Wal-Mart walking around in circles trying to think or something he could possibly use (Oh, I failed to mention he's a little redneck, ha).
I try to think of experiences instead of actual gifts. Like the necessities to watch a movie... a popcorn bowl, pop corn, movie, blanket, etc. Or maybe a cute creative pasta basket for a dinner experience.
When I had the girls over we were talking about experiences we would pay for.
Examples I would pay for:
1. One night in an ambulance, to run their rounds
2. Hang out with the Kardashians :)
3. One night on a Firetruck, to run their rounds
4. One night with a Paparazzi
5. Be someone else for a day- like someone famous
6. Travel to see someones joy, fears, and triumphs
7. Tour hidden rooms in the white house
8. Work one day a Google
9. Be a backup dancer for Brittany Spears
10. Be the Editor for Cosmopolitan Magazine
What type of experiences would you pay for? Think it over its fun:)
Coulda, Shoulda, Woulda...
All the best,
Top 4 National Parks to Visit on Your Honeymoon
44 minutes ago