Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Eating Pomegranate


Whoever knew that eating a pomegranate was so difficult?
I see at the store and decide to try a good for you treat. I had no earthly idea how to cut open , what to eat, how to eat, the list goes on... I like the juice so I figured I would try out the fruit!
So if you are wondering how to get those little sweet juicy bits out of the middle here is a little tid bit of knowledge to store away for a rainy day. (compliments of eHow.com)

  1. Step 1 Cut off the flowery end of the pomegranate.
  2. Step 2 Score into sections.
  3. Step 3 Place in a bowl of water.
  4. Step 4 Allow fruit to soak for 5 minutes.
  5. Step 5 Break the sections of the fruit open in the bowl of water.
  6. Step 6 Allow the seed kernels to separate from the rind and sink to the bottom.
  7. Step 7 Discard the rind and drain the kernels.
Enjoy!
ChitChatChic
Jesse

No comments:

Post a Comment